Tuesday 12 June 2012

11th June: Life In The East.

Pic Of The Day.

Morning Drive.

(Marka & Herold.)

Lion ( 3 x Males & 3 x Females) / Karans – Majavi Dam.
Buffalo ( Breeding Herd) / Karans – Majavi Dam.

Afternoon Drive.

( Herold.)

Rhino ( 6 x Crash)
Lion ( 3 x Males & 3 x Females) / Karans – Majavi Dam.
Buffalo ( Breeding Herd) / Karans – Middle Rd.
Leopard ( Ntombi & Cub) / Vielmieter – Bushbaby Loop.

Daily Synopsis.

The guys once again had themselves a great day and as per usual Herold found exactly what he was looking for, it's uncanny how he and Difference are able to do this day after day! Lucky for me I will be joining them tomorrow afternoon as I begin my driving spell. This also means I will be able to bring you more detailed reports of what's happening out there, by the sounds of things I could be quite busy. Lets wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment